Imperial Arch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Pack

Go down

Welcome to the Pack Empty Welcome to the Pack

Post  Rae Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:28 pm

You find yourself alone in the dark and deserting forest. The tree loom over you like the dead reaching for your damned soul. You're hungry and exhausted, for you have walked miles on end and have found no life at all. You collapse out of exhaustion, you wish only for a painless death that you know will never come. Suddenly you are back to your feet, auds perked and frame tensed, you're ready for anything.. But not this. You are suddenly surrounded with illuminated orbs. You speak out, "Who are you?" your voice drained and at the peak of defeat, only to get no answer. Suddenly you're knocked to the ground by a massive ashen hued wolf, his red tinted ivories hang over you neck as if it were a tasty treat. Your body is tense, you have no real strength left to fight, what would be the use anyway? Suddenly you feel your frame become lighter as the weight of the beast fell away from you. Your gaze locks with the gaze of a muscular framed, dark hued brute. You try not to look him in the eye as you ask him, "Who are you?" your gaze trying to stay down and none-threatening, not expecting an answer. You turn towards the ashen wolf only to see his bloodied frame in bits and the soil stained with crimson. You almost shake as the brute replies "I am Vectis, and I wish for you to join me."

Rae
Admin

https://imperialarch.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down